2012/02/19

to go for a blow

Sawasdee-ka!


Just a quick post to sum up my week. I have been trying to keep myself busy with school, sports and photography and furthermore, I prepared a guest post for Tom Baker’s blog “Morning Erection” which will go online next Saturday. So stay tuned guys!
In addition to that, I am really proud to be on the homepage of jugendfotos Germany!

// Nur ein kurzer Post um die Woche zusammenzufassen. Habe versucht, mich mit viel Schulzeugs, Sport und Photographie am Laufenden zu halten, habe außerdem einen Gästeeintrag für Tom Bakers Blog „Morning Erection“ verfasst, der dann nächsten Samstag online geht, den dürft ihr nicht verpassen! 
Ah ja, zudem bin ich auf der Startseite von jugendfotos Deutschland!! 



Unbenannt-1 eating + reading IMG_3879 IMG_3880 IMG_3883 IMG_3891 Kopie IMG_4120 dressing up for carnival IMG_4108 IMG_4338 my friend made me this during the ethics lesson IMG_4908 after shooting for Tom Baker, of course, I had to make a non-professional mirror picture IMG_4071 taking a walk in the large city metropolis I am living in IMG_4880 IMG_4888 IMG_4873 IMG_4893